Engraving Forum.com - The Internet's Largest and Fastest Growing Engraving Community

The Internet's Largest and Fastest Growing Engraving Community
Discuss hand engraving using basic to the most advanced methods and equipment
Forum Members: 14,732. Welcome to our newest member, Miss Allison
EngravingForum.com - Domain since Feb 7, 2003

Graver Video Conferencing is empty Join now!

Go Back   Engraving Forum.com - The Internet's Largest and Fastest Growing Engraving Community > Forums > AirGraver Networking - Hand Engraving Forum
ENGRAVING TOOLS - Paypal accepted Classes Glossary Feedback Tips Sharpening Bulino Videos Forum Policies

Old 06-08-2013, 09:02 AM
Copper

Default Anyone in Miami Fl.

I just bought a whole engraving system from a gentleman and want to learn how. I am a leather tooler and pretty much understand the drawing part. I would love to know if there is anyone down here that can help me.
Thanks
Lui
Old 06-08-2013, 09:23 AM
Platinum

Default Re: Anyone in Miami Fl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luirayon View Post
I just bought a whole engraving system from a gentleman and want to learn how. I am a leather tooler and pretty much understand the drawing part. I would love to know if there is anyone down here that can help me.
Thanks
Lui
HI Lui,

What make and type of engraving system did you acquire ?
Welcome to The Engraving Forum.
SE
Old 06-09-2013, 09:21 AM
Gold

I live in Lakeland Florida,,, I am trying to get into the coin show in Hallendale, Fl the last Sunday of the MONTH,,,, or You can get together with us in Brandon Fl June 22nd or July 10-12 at the Orange County Convention Center,, www.FUNTOPICS.org or Clearwater Fl coin show over the 4th of JUly Weekend...Or I would meet you half way and we could go over your Tooling and such... Thanks Rollie, Hobochief. Original HOBO NICKEL society
Old 06-10-2013, 05:15 PM
Gold

The HOBO NICKEL table will be set up Sat June 16th in PLantation Fl at the Volunteer Park,,,12050 W Sunrise Blvd Plantation, Fl 33323 This is a coin show but as we show LINDSAY Equiptment and have it available for anyone to try, we are inviting you to come and see us.. If you wish, bring your stuff and we will have a look. Join us from 10-3pm Rollie HOBOCHIEF