Engraving Forum.com - The Internet's Largest and Fastest Growing Engraving Community

The Internet's Largest and Fastest Growing Engraving Community
Discuss hand engraving using basic to the most advanced methods and equipment
Forum Members: 14,739. Welcome to our newest member, S_Two
EngravingForum.com - Domain since Feb 7, 2003

Graver Video Conferencing is empty Join now!


Go Back   Engraving Forum.com - The Internet's Largest and Fastest Growing Engraving Community > Forums > WaterCooler
ENGRAVING TOOLS - Paypal accepted Classes Glossary Feedback Tips Sharpening Bulino Videos Forum Policies

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 09-21-2006, 09:00 PM
Ray Cover Ray Cover is offline
Platinum
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Missouri
Posts: 1,419
Send a message via AIM to Ray Cover Send a message via Skype™ to Ray Cover
Default Crazy Missouri Women

What is with the women around here?

My neighbors have this idea they can kill a woman and take her baby. For the second time in two weeks a woman was attacked and her baby taken. Fortunately the lady from last week healed from ahving her throat cut and her baby has been returned unharmed.

The one tonight was found dead with her baby cut out of her. Last year the same type thing happened two or three times in MO. There must be something in our water.

Crazy, Just Crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this happening else where or is it just a Missouri thing?

Ray
__________________
Ray Cover
School of Fine Art Engraving

http://learningtoengrave.com/
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-21-2006, 10:26 PM
Andrew Biggs Andrew Biggs is offline
Gold
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Christchurch, New Zealand
Posts: 204
Default Re: Crazy Missouri Women

Good grief Ray

What sort of a neighbourhood do you live in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We just have your normal run of the mill murders here and 99% of them are domestic. The other 1% are random acts of violence with some poor person being in the wrong place at the wrong time. What you've just descibed is just plain out sick.

Best wishes
Andrew
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-22-2006, 06:50 AM
Ray Cover Ray Cover is offline
Platinum
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Missouri
Posts: 1,419
Send a message via AIM to Ray Cover Send a message via Skype™ to Ray Cover
Default Re: Crazy Missouri Women

Don't get me wrong Andrew overall it is a nice place to live. With the exception of St Louis and Kansas City (our only two "big cities") or overall crime rates are fairly low.

But it seems like this particular crime of stealing babies from new mothers or soon to be mothers happens at a higher than average rate in my state. Its really bizzare.

I am wondering if this happens in other places and I am just hearing about on the news or if this really is a local bizare, freaky, law enforcement challenge.

Ray
__________________
Ray Cover
School of Fine Art Engraving

http://learningtoengrave.com/
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Conduct
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.