Thread: survey
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2008, 11:43 PM
Platinum

Default Re: survey

Name: Katherine Plumer

Hometown: I was born in San Diego but I'd call Wilton my home town (California.)

Pets: two horses, two dogs, two cats, and more chickens than I ought to admit ;-)

Family members: parents, two older brothers, and of course oodles of extended family

Significant other: not yet, still accepting applications ;-)

Fave music or bands: old country, classic rock, oldies, some new country, lots of instrumental, and dare I admit 80s and disco!

Favorite movies of all time: Dances with Wolves, Star Wars trilogy

Book that changed your life: , okay I'm going to a take a different meaning here, because I'd have to say "The American Standard of Perfection" because I did 60something illustrations for it and THAT was life-changing!

Fave color: maroon/burgundy, pretty much any shade of red (the darker the better), turquoise

Dream job: scrimshander and artist of the non-starving variety

Do you play any musical instruments: no, and you don't want to hear me sing

Best childhood memory: we camped a lot when I was a kid, I have fond memories of that. And I loved riding my horse on the ranch where I grew up, I could go into the dry riverbed and be gone for hours.

Interests or hobbies: horseback riding, exhibition poultry (as in, I show chickens), bellydancing (really!)

Fave author ever: James Herriott

Best place to vacation: somewhere I've never been!

Quote to live by: "Don't let the turkeys get you down" I read this on a pin once, actually it's right here in the drawer next to me, it shows a bunch of turkeys standing on an elephant, somehow it really does seem relevant to life!