View Single Post
Old 09-15-2015, 03:27 PM
Steel

Default Re: Lindsay Maintenace

The Classic Airgraver has so few moving parts, that very little could even go wrong with it. You can adjust the idle with a slight turn of the air valve on the regulator. You can have the idle so low you can hardly feel it or as strong as you want. I have taken the cap off to swab mine out, but it was not because it was not working. By looking inside you can see there is very little to go wrong.

The Classic already has a quick release built into it. If you need some extended length you can then add the removable quick release. I really thought I would need some also. I have not used one yet and now have no reason to need them.

The Airgraver is so smooth at starting and stopping. I purchased mine and kicked myself for not getting it several years sooner. It was just as exciting as when we got our first color TV - It changed the world!!!

I would highly recommend the airgraver to anyone whether they are just learning or have been engraving for several years. I have not ever regretted it even for a split second, other then regretting I didn't get it sooner. I THINK YOU WILL LOVE IT.

Best Wishes!
Kirk