View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 06:28 AM
Platinum

Default Re: Mike Dubber "Speitzer" Graver Point Template set

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ Roberts View Post
piper,I see you live in Germany and with all the talented engravers in Germany theres got to be someone near you to help you.

I haven't , in reality run into too many here. If they are here, please I hope they will chip in and say so. Maybe something could be worked out for me. I did go for three days to Roland in Belgium back a few years ago when I was considering whether I should buy a Lindsay graver or not. He got me started in three days and I made the decision to actually buy one, but I've never had more than those couple days of tips and tricks from him. I must say that he was a kind and patient person and took his time with me to the extent that he made a believer out of me. He is a BIG fan of Lindsay and just watching him was an experience. He's a skilled and artistic engraver for sure... as all here in the forum can see from his work.
But maybe we can find someone closer to me to help me, so the expenses don't run up too high, I need the instruction, but I also need to scrape to get up the funding to pay for it. Money is scarce for me at the moment.
Thanks!