View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 10:01 PM
Steel

Default Re: what prompted you to buy an AirGraver

I haven't saved up quite enough yet but when I have it will definately be a classic p/c.One advantage to being monetarily challenged is it forces one to do the research and due dilligence. So,because I'm in a chair I will need the p/c.because of the arthritis it will be a " Lindsay".And since I live in an assisted living place I need it to be quiet,one more pluss for the classic.Jeez,I didn't realize until writing it down,I sound like a pretty hard core case for a 54 year old.Not so,I've been this way my whole life so I don't have to go through a lot of the mental adjustments that some one who has had it and lost it has to go through and I was lucky enough to be born with a burning desire,,,make that an unabateable need to create and learn.In my book I think the ballance of things are in my favour.I just love this forum and the like minded people who inhabbit this space.My hat's off to all of you and especialy Steve for creating it.You contribute to more lives than you'l ever know my hopefully some day friend.....Pat