Thread: New studio
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 11:45 AM
Platinum

Default The best people in the world ....

I can't pass up any opportunity to talk about dogs and specifically Boxers.

They're great .... fun and love motivated and cartoon character animated. They don't stereotype, discriminate, pass judgement or care if you're rich or poor or having a bad hair day. That makes them better people than most people.

I was surprised to learn that Boxers are on the top 10 most dangerous dogs in the world list. It's kinda funny actually. My buddy's kids will poke at her and cover her with sand in the sand box and its' all still fun and she's lovin' it cause she's the center of attention. When we walk in public, people step aside in fear .... but only if they really knew she's trained to lick your hand on the "attack" command. The only human she ever went after was a known pedophile at the fair ... (very good doggie!!). It's a good thing she was on a leash or I'd be paying a lawsuit and the dog would have been put to sleep. What a twisted world this is at times.

They are pretty good to have around and when you get to know them, they are essential. If they only lived forever...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mila01a.jpg (26.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg great_kid.jpg (12.6 KB, 0 views)