Thread: New studio
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2017, 03:57 AM
Platinum

Default The move is over

Considering that I arrived in Italy with my wife, a dog and two suitcases, it is absolutely amazing how much stuff a person can accumulate in a short time. The move to our new residence is over, and it was almost more than I could handle. It took three trucks and four men nine hours to load and transport pots, pans , plants, all the furniture, boxes full of things I never knew we had, also a garden house with all its tools, my complete studio and of course the dogs bed. I am dropping my anchor here between the sea and the mountains, almost positive that I will never move again, until someone carries my corpse away for disposal-
It will take me a couple of months to organize it all, but come spring (The Studio of Joseph) will be open to the public. This past week I celebrated my seventy-ninth birth day and I can feel my age. I can say I never thought I would live this long, If I had known I would have taken better care of my body. Here are some pictures, and the start of a new painting that I am struggling with-
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (46.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg bed room balcony.jpg (54.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg View from kitchen balcony.jpg (40.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg my studio 004.jpg (65.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 003.jpg (62.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 3 Gallery space.jpg (26.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 2The tool shed.jpg (79.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg The love´s of my life.JPG (186.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 001.jpg (57.3 KB, 0 views)